Need help understanding your bill?
Dianeirving's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2017 2:03 PM

Closed

how to get in contact with AT&T executive office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Best way to get in touch with AT&T "Corporate" office is through the BBB. File a complaint explaining everything in as much detail as possible (leave out personal info b/c occasionally the BBB posts grievances on the internet). BBB does a lot to help residential customers against any business, but the mega-corporations especially get dinged pretty badly with enough of these BBB complaints.

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

6 years ago

hi Diane, 

Same issue here they make promises and then don't keep them and then have no r ecords of them

Tutor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I DO NOT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND- IHAVE CONTACTED AN ATTORNET IF I CANNOT GET THIS RIGHT   SAT NIGHT THE 25TH I WAS ON THEPHONE FOR 3.5 HOURS GOING ROUND AND ROUND DIFFERENT ANSWERS, IT IS AMAZING-  ALSO, LIES AFTER LIES    IA M GOING TO GIVE CORPORATE THE BENEFIT TO FIX BEFORE  WE GO ANY FURTHER   -  I TRIED VERY NICELY TO DISCUSS THE PROBLEM AND  HE TOLD ME "TOO BAD PAY YOOUR BILL   HE IS OUT OF UTAH ( MY HUBBY FOUND OUT  NAME IS DANIEL M.  IT WAS AT 8PM CENTRAL TIME  SAT NIGHT  -  I HAD HIM ON SPEAKER AFTER TALKING FOR 3,5 HOURS    SOMEONE QUICK BETTER REPLY  OR I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING TOHAPPEN

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

6 years ago

@DELAVAN I think you posted in the wrong thread. Regardless, this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one from ATT will contact you from your post here. You need to contact customer support directly. Contact AT&T

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I would also like to contact at&t to cancel a wireless account.  After 45 minutes and 5 different departments, my connection is mysteriously  dropped. 

Still no resolution.

If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I went in to att retail store on Friday dec the 22 I did the add a line get a iPhone 8 and get one free I was told to pay the taxes and fees on the phones and I upgraded my 6 to the 8 and was told to pay 94.47 as well they took the payment and then told me I couldn’t up grade and then stated that I had to pay another 94.47 because they didn’t get the first payment I paid when I have a recipient and it’s showing from my bank that 94.47 paid to ATT then come to find out that they added a Apple Watch to my line in the amount of 429.00 at the store don’t att  they are croocks they will add stuff to your line take payments then say it wasn’t paid I was in that store 5 hours yesterday and still get my phone pluse they keep stateing they need the 94.47 that I paid went Home called I was hung up on passed around there customer service was so poor they told me to go and come back tomorrow the manager Ray at the Virginia Beach Blvd retail store in Virginia Beach Blvd public do t mess with att the public need to know how they treat there customer then I told the guy 30 months for the 8 he did 24 I wanted to go off on them that was the addeded line so don’t belive them about the buy one get one 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

@Dewbear7855... thank you so much for providing that number!

at&t customer service has gone to crap.  what prompted me to check this forum is the fact that i just got a bill for $2087.65 for phones & service that I cancelled as soon as I received the wrong phones.  i made the cancellation request & returned the phones & I got confirmation from several operators tha at&t received the phones with no problem a month ago. this is only the latest tribulation i have had to deal as a LONG TIME customer of at&t.  my loyalty is fading...

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I am so tired of ATT thinking that they are to big to be dealing with individuals or small companies.  My company has not been able to run smoothly since ATT moved us over to digital in Aug of 2017 and says that thing would move smoothly after this switch over.  Well that could not be further from the truth.  The tech that came over to do work and did not know his (donkey) from a hole in the wall.  He ended up spending 6 1/2 hours at my office and when he left, he had cut all my phone lines, my intercom system, my speakers to my shop floor and left me with an old hand held unit.  He said that he could not help me because your phone system is not compatible with the new digital wiring.  Well I have a Panasonic Digital hybrid system that is completely compatible with the new wiring.  I had to call my phone system guy who hooked it up in the first place and he said he could not understand what the tech from att had done.  My guy had me up and running with everything operating, in about 30 to 45 min.  at my expense of 600.00.  I tried to get my money back from att and they said after an internal investigation that they could not find anything that their tech did wrong.  So I have to eat it.  My business runs a lot on the internet with quickbooks and I have not had a day go by since aug 2017 that anything works properly.  I have had about a half a dozen other techs come out to my office and for some reason they can not tell me why I loose my phone lines and internet during business hours.  Well shouldn't they know???  It is hard to run a business when your customers and vendors cannot reach you over the phone or emails.  I am so sick and tired of ATT but we have no other option, so they have us over a barrel.  PS  Randall Stephenson has put out there on the internet, that any complaints to ATT CEO will result in legal action.  Is it not  his job to take care of the customers that are responsible for his lavish life style.   I think everyone should contact the BBB and file complaints against him and ATT and then maybe something will be done for all of us whom they are affecting.  Thanks  for listening to the rants of a very angry off consumer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!   PS  all this information can be obtained on the internet under ATT corporate office.  [Edited to comply with Guidelines]

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

Call this number for help at the corporate office this number helped when 611 coustomer service wouldn’t![edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] they fixed my problem in 10 minutes when I been fight with 611 for over 6 months!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Thank you for he information, I don’t use 611 anymore, they are useless.  I do have all the Corp info and I Posted it n my post, but Att stepped in and omitted so others that have legit complaints can’t contact them.  I have been with Att over 30 years and I guess it’s time for a change to company that cares about their customers 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.