Explore & discover

Helpful Links

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

Teacher

how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 65
ACE - Master

Re: how to get in contact with AT&T corporate office

@Dianeirving wrote:
I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Why was it canceled? If there was an error, it should be quite easy to get it turned on again. 

To be frank, the "corporate headquarters" is not going to help with customer service issues. If you give us a bit more information we can help point you in the right direction, though. 

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 65
Teacher

Re: how to get in contact with AT

well then I guess I'm completely out of luck. I had a payment arrangement to pay $390.16, and I was unable to do it so it was a broken promise to pay. However when I spoke to a customer service representative on July 22 they assured me that if I paid $390.16 on July 29th, that my services would be restored and my phone number but would not be lost. But on that conversation that representative, named Kimberly, did not notify me that my services had been canceled on July 20. And she misinformed me, so on July 29 I made an automated payment of 279, and called back to pay the remaining 120, and then they told me the total bill had to be paid which is the amount of $500 or so, so now in order to reactivate my service, they want to $125 and another credit check, I have been a customer with them for 14 years and have financed 6 to 8 phones with them. And I am just terribly upset that I am being treated this way, I was a Home Depot employee for 14 years, and those headquarters could always be reached for a customer service problem. And they were always result in the customers favor. I do not understand why AT&T corporate headquarters cannot be reached? I guess I just will switch to another company, T-Mobile, or metroPCS. I cannot believe that AT&T no longer wants my money, if they did they would be working with me on this, for a measly $225 to them, means food on the table for me. Anyway thank you for responding
Message 3 of 65
Teacher

they want to $125, that was a typo. I don't know how this forums AT&T.com works, I assume that you were an AT&T employee trying to help me. So what I'm trying to do is reach out to corporate
Message 4 of 65
ACE - Sage

False agreement?  What kind?

Accounts don't get suspended for no reason.  If your bill is not paid in full, service suspended, the only remedy is to pay the bill.  If you are disputing a charge,  fine.  You can dispute formally, but must still keep payments current.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 65
Teacher

thank you for the info, I am not very good on the web and sell phones and such, kind of old-school. So I really don't know what I'm doing. Just trying to reach out for help
Message 6 of 65
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎10-26-2018 6:51 AM

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. You are talking to other customers. You can certainly contact corporate but not by email. ATT does not do customer support via email. If you want to contact corporate, use old fashioned snail mail. You can find the corporate address here: https://investors.att.com/resources/contacts

Tags (1)
Message 7 of 65
Highlighted
ACE - Sage

@Dianeirving

If services are suspended, you would have to pay all amount due to get it restored.  That would mean if another bill comes due, you owe for 2 months.   Once service is restored a restoration fee of $40 per line is added.  

Sorry to be blunt, but if your bill is not paid on time every month ATT won't miss you a bit and other postpaid carriers won't want you.  You're better off defaulting on a mortgage than your cell bill.  I don't think your numbers can be ported out unless active so you have to pay up to get them off suspension.   

If you pay for service only, no cell carrier is that expensive.  If your bill is $500 a month and half that is installments, you have to change how you manage your money.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Message 8 of 65
Teacher

I was misinformed by AT&T, that is the bottom line. But thank you for your advice anyway. This is not my first pony show unfortunately and I manage my money just fine. I will find a way to reach corporate
Message 9 of 65
Contributor

Best way to get in touch with AT&T "Corporate" office is through the BBB. File a complaint explaining everything in as much detail as possible (leave out personal info b/c occasionally the BBB posts grievances on the internet). BBB does a lot to help residential customers against any business, but the mega-corporations especially get dinged pretty badly with enough of these BBB complaints.

Message 10 of 65
Teacher

hi Diane, 

Same issue here they make promises and then don't keep them and then have no r ecords of them

Message 11 of 65
Tutor

I DO NOT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND- IHAVE CONTACTED AN ATTORNET IF I CANNOT GET THIS RIGHT   SAT NIGHT THE 25TH I WAS ON THEPHONE FOR 3.5 HOURS GOING ROUND AND ROUND DIFFERENT ANSWERS, IT IS AMAZING-  ALSO, LIES AFTER LIES    IA M GOING TO GIVE CORPORATE THE BENEFIT TO FIX BEFORE  WE GO ANY FURTHER   -  I TRIED VERY NICELY TO DISCUSS THE PROBLEM AND  HE TOLD ME "TOO BAD PAY YOOUR BILL   HE IS OUT OF UTAH ( MY HUBBY FOUND OUT  NAME IS DANIEL M.  IT WAS AT 8PM CENTRAL TIME  SAT NIGHT  -  I HAD HIM ON SPEAKER AFTER TALKING FOR 3,5 HOURS    SOMEONE QUICK BETTER REPLY  OR I AM NOT SURE WHAT IS GOING TOHAPPEN

Message 12 of 65
ACE - Expert

@DELAVAN I think you posted in the wrong thread. Regardless, this is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. No one from ATT will contact you from your post here. You need to contact customer support directly. Contact AT&T

Message 13 of 65
Contributor

I would also like to contact at&t to cancel a wireless account.  After 45 minutes and 5 different departments, my connection is mysteriously  dropped. 

Still no resolution.

If anyone has suggestions, please let me know.

Message 14 of 65

I went in to att retail store on Friday dec the 22 I did the add a line get a iPhone 8 and get one free I was told to pay the taxes and fees on the phones and I upgraded my 6 to the 8 and was told to pay 94.47 as well they took the payment and then told me I couldn’t up grade and then stated that I had to pay another 94.47 because they didn’t get the first payment I paid when I have a recipient and it’s showing from my bank that 94.47 paid to ATT then come to find out that they added a Apple Watch to my line in the amount of 429.00 at the store don’t att  they are croocks they will add stuff to your line take payments then say it wasn’t paid I was in that store 5 hours yesterday and still get my phone pluse they keep stateing they need the 94.47 that I paid went Home called I was hung up on passed around there customer service was so poor they told me to go and come back tomorrow the manager Ray at the Virginia Beach Blvd retail store in Virginia Beach Blvd public do t mess with att the public need to know how they treat there customer then I told the guy 30 months for the 8 he did 24 I wanted to go off on them that was the addeded line so don’t belive them about the buy one get one 

Message 15 of 65
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support