Need help understanding your bill?
Dianeirving's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Monday, July 31st, 2017 2:03 PM

Closed

how to get in contact with AT&T executive office

I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

This is a customer to customer forum, not customer support. You are talking to other customers. You can certainly contact corporate but not by email. ATT does not do customer support via email. If you want to contact corporate, use old fashioned snail mail. You can find the corporate address here: https://investors.att.com/resources/contacts

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

and it will continue to get deleted by the admins,

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@bwal111111  going to an at&t store is a waste of time they do not have access to recordings and they cant lower your bill

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

7 years ago

@Dianeirving wrote:
I need to know how to get in touch with AT&T corporate headquarters. If anybody knows how I can email them or actually have a phone conversation with somebody over there. After being a 14 year customer with AT&T, they have made false agreements with me on July 22 , And I need somebody at corporate headquarters to be aware of my entire situation. As my phone has been completely canceled, I just started a new business this year so financially things are quite tough right now. And the phone number associated with my business is the one that is now canceled! Can anybody please help me

Why was it canceled? If there was an error, it should be quite easy to get it turned on again. 

To be frank, the "corporate headquarters" is not going to help with customer service issues. If you give us a bit more information we can help point you in the right direction, though. 

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

well then I guess I'm completely out of luck. I had a payment arrangement to pay $390.16, and I was unable to do it so it was a broken promise to pay. However when I spoke to a customer service representative on July 22 they assured me that if I paid $390.16 on July 29th, that my services would be restored and my phone number but would not be lost. But on that conversation that representative, named Kimberly, did not notify me that my services had been canceled on July 20. And she misinformed me, so on July 29 I made an automated payment of 279, and called back to pay the remaining 120, and then they told me the total bill had to be paid which is the amount of $500 or so, so now in order to reactivate my service, they want to $125 and another credit check, I have been a customer with them for 14 years and have financed 6 to 8 phones with them. And I am just terribly upset that I am being treated this way, I was a Home Depot employee for 14 years, and those headquarters could always be reached for a customer service problem. And they were always result in the customers favor. I do not understand why AT&T corporate headquarters cannot be reached? I guess I just will switch to another company, T-Mobile, or metroPCS. I cannot believe that AT&T no longer wants my money, if they did they would be working with me on this, for a measly $225 to them, means food on the table for me. Anyway thank you for responding

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

they want to $125, that was a typo. I don't know how this forums AT&T.com works, I assume that you were an AT&T employee trying to help me. So what I'm trying to do is reach out to corporate

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

False agreement?  What kind?

Accounts don't get suspended for no reason.  If your bill is not paid in full, service suspended, the only remedy is to pay the bill.  If you are disputing a charge,  fine.  You can dispute formally, but must still keep payments current.  

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

thank you for the info, I am not very good on the web and sell phones and such, kind of old-school. So I really don't know what I'm doing. Just trying to reach out for help

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

7 years ago

@Dianeirving

If services are suspended, you would have to pay all amount due to get it restored.  That would mean if another bill comes due, you owe for 2 months.   Once service is restored a restoration fee of $40 per line is added.  

Sorry to be blunt, but if your bill is not paid on time every month ATT won't miss you a bit and other postpaid carriers won't want you.  You're better off defaulting on a mortgage than your cell bill.  I don't think your numbers can be ported out unless active so you have to pay up to get them off suspension.   

If you pay for service only, no cell carrier is that expensive.  If your bill is $500 a month and half that is installments, you have to change how you manage your money.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

I was misinformed by AT&T, that is the bottom line. But thank you for your advice anyway. This is not my first pony show unfortunately and I manage my money just fine. I will find a way to reach corporate
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.