For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
frenchy69's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 4:03 PM

how to get a receipt for my payments

I have a pay as you go plan, $65 a month with unlimited data, based in Canada, trying to get a copy of my last 2 payments including the taxes 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@frenchy69 wrote:

I have a pay as you go plan, $65 a month with unlimited data, based in Canada, trying to get a copy of my last 2 payments including the taxes 

For a prepaid plan, your bank/credit card statement is your proof of purchase; no other receipts are available. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This is not good enough for many of us who have to show receipts to our employers for moneys paid with a company purchase card. I need to have some kind of receipt for every monthly payment. How can this be done?

thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

6 years ago

@avilamauricio wrote:

This is not good enough for many of us who have to show receipts to our employers for moneys paid with a company purchase card. I need to have some kind of receipt for every monthly payment. How can this be done?

thanks

When you make a payment, you should get a payment confirmation screen. Take a screen shot of that. You will probably also get a receipt if you make a payment at an AT&T store kiosk. I think you can print your payment history from the website, but I'm not certain. 

By design service doesn't have much of a paper trail. If it's important to you, you might consider a post-paid plan. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.