For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jlbuxton1983's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 26th, 2012 6:48 PM

Closed

how do i get my phone turned back on if no phone and there's no email address to contact?

They shut my phone off due to nonpayment but I can't get through to get it turned on.  I have to have a code to pay online and I am getting frustrated.  My friend tried to call them to get them to call me so I could pay and they told her no.  What am I supposed to do?  There's no place around here that I can go to pay the bill.  Getting frustrated.  

Professor

• 

2.4K Messages

12 years ago

The code is probably the pass code that's on the account. You can call 18003310500 and do it without speaking to a person.

Professor

• 

2.7K Messages

12 years ago

I think that the OP was saying that he/she doesn't have access to a phone, since service has been suspended for non-payment.

My suggestion is to give a friend or family member the money and have that person make a payment for you.  Or, ask someone if you can use his/her phone to make the call and payment yourself.

You can also mail your payment in, but there will be a delay in service restoration due to the time it takes for the payment to reach AT&T.

Mentor

• 

59 Messages

12 years ago

@jlbuxton1983 wrote:

They shut my phone off due to nonpayment but I can't get through to get it turned on.  I have to have a code to pay online and I am getting frustrated.  My friend tried to call them to get them to call me so I could pay and they told her no.  What am I supposed to do?  There's no place around here that I can go to pay the bill.  Getting frustrated.  

Hey there jlbuxton1983, my apologies to hear about your phone suspension.  Could you please contact us by calling 611 from your wireless phone and follow the prompts to get in touch with one of our Customer Service Agents, and yes you can still call us with your phone suspended for non payment.  Thank you! 🙂

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I have the same problem...I have dialed 611 and there are no options to speak to someone, only pay

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Moved for better exposure
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.