Explore & discover

Helpful Links

credit check

Highlighted
Contributor

credit check

I had done a Credit check with att before and there was no deposit required. So how can I find out if that's still the case. Or if I need deposit now..? Perferrabley on line.I drive a cross country for a living. And really Don't have time to stop by store
Message 1 of 6
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by sspearman47
‎09-13-2016 11:47 AM

Re: credit check

Hi @sspearman47,

The way to check would be to attempt to sign up for service.

Upon doing so, you'll be asked for information such as your social security number, address, etc. Then AT&T will use existing information they have on file with you and if necessary perform an outside credit check.

Usually, if you've had a credit check within 60 days, it's considered valid and another isn't required. If it's been more than that, and you're not an existing customer, another credit check will most likely be required.

At this time, there isn't a way to just check and see if you'd have a deposit without trying to signup for service.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.

Justin

If this solved your problem, please consider accepting this as the solution so that it can help others in the future. Please remember that this is a customer forum and all of the answers we provide are through our own research, experience, or personal knowledge.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

New line

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Check credit

Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Ok

Message 5 of 6
Contributor

IPhone Xs Max !!

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support