Need help understanding your bill?
chandler03's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, September 18th, 2015 2:41 AM

change phone number

i need to change my phone number.   i have a stalker who has been harrassing me since earlier this year and refuses to leave me alone

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

9 years ago

You can change your phone on the online account manager. There is a fee for changing your phone number. If you call AT&T customer service, they may change your number for free since there is some stalking involved.

Have you notified the police? Contacted a lawyer? They can file papers so that if they even contact you, they can be arrested.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

867 Messages

8 years ago

Learn how to change your number on your wireless device or GoPhone.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

I've done the legal avenue... But I was trying to see if I could change my phone number

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I move states

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

My phone was stolen so I bought a replacement and I need to change back to my existing account and phone number on my new device, how do I go about this?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

look i have a person who harrases me and calls me and curse at me is very ugly he isnt a stalker or atleast the authorities say tht he jst get mad at me and decides to harras me ,and i have had him blocked for almost a year ,but the proble is i cant block every one in the world whom we both may know but i rlly need to change my number and now i knw only give it to ppl who are aware of wht he does if he uses their phones but i cant afford to pay extra charge to change it besides its not fair he is making me a wreck and uncomfortable can u please help me 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm a breast cancer patient and I need to change my phone number. I'm moving to the Richmond, Virginia

area instead of Portsmouth.

The current phone number is ***

Elizabeth ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Can you help me?

Please send a new phone number to ***

Elizabeth ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Thank you:)

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

i need to change my number i have someone harrasing me for a while now i need help

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.