Explore & discover

Helpful Links

change phone number

Highlighted
Contributor

change phone number

i need to change my phone number.   i have a stalker who has been harrassing me since earlier this year and refuses to leave me alone

Tags (2)
Message 1 of 11
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by chandler03
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: change phone number

You can change your phone on the online account manager. There is a fee for changing your phone number. If you call AT&T customer service, they may change your number for free since there is some stalking involved.

Have you notified the police? Contacted a lawyer? They can file papers so that if they even contact you, they can be arrested.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 11
Contributor

I've done the legal avenue... But I was trying to see if I could change my phone number

Message 3 of 11
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎11-19-2015 9:00 AM

Learn how to change your number on your wireless device or GoPhone.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 11
Contributor

I move states
Message 5 of 11
Contributor

My phone was stolen so I bought a replacement and I need to change back to my existing account and phone number on my new device, how do I go about this?
Message 6 of 11
Contributor

look i have a person who harrases me and calls me and curse at me is very ugly he isnt a stalker or atleast the authorities say tht he jst get mad at me and decides to harras me ,and i have had him blocked for almost a year ,but the proble is i cant block every one in the world whom we both may know but i rlly need to change my number and now i knw only give it to ppl who are aware of wht he does if he uses their phones but i cant afford to pay extra charge to change it besides its not fair he is making me a wreck and uncomfortable can u please help me 

Message 7 of 11
Contributor

I'm a breast cancer patient and I need to change my phone number. I'm moving to the Richmond, Virginia

area instead of Portsmouth.

The current phone number is ***

Elizabeth ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 8 of 11
Contributor

Can you help me?

Please send a new phone number to ***

Elizabeth ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 9 of 11
Contributor

Thank youSmiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Contributor

i need to change my number i have someone harrasing me for a while now i need help

Message 11 of 11
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support