Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Impacted by the government shutdown? AT&T can help.  Learn more

autopay discount

Contributor

autopay discount

Hi!

Had a question...

Wanted to join ATT cell service (already have U-Verse, Internet and Phone), I noticed on the Unlimited Premium and Unlimited More cell plans, to get the price listed (I chose 4 lines), you need to have autopay and paperless billing both activated.  I already have paperless, so how much of a discount are you receiving for doing the autopay feature?  I'm not a fan of autopay, and won't sign up for this.  Just curious how much more my bill would become w/o it?

Thanx!

Message 1 of 3
Employee

Re: autopay discount

Benefits of being a valued AT&T Mobility customer:

• 1 Line $80, 2 Lines $150, 3 lines $170, and 4 lines $190.1
  • AT&T has the best network.2
  • With new AT&T Unlimited &More Premium and &More plans, AT&T is giving MORE entertainment options than ever before; stream entertainment anywhere, anytime, on us with the new WatchTV App!
    • Receive WatchTV at no additional cost.
    • Choose 1 premium service1: HBO, CINEMAX, SHOWTIME, STARZ and receive it on all their TV/video services, or choose from AMAZON MUSIC, PANDORA, or VRV on us!
    • $15mo. Video Credit with DIRECTV, U-verse TV, or DIRECTV NOW services.
    • Stream at 1080p (Stream Saver turned off).
    • 15GB of Personal Mobile Hotspot on each phone and tablet; separate from the 22GB data bucket.
    • $20mo. multi-line/$10mo. single-line with AP/PB discount.
    • Multi-phone Account Discount - $15mo. with 3 phones, or $30mo. with 4+ phones.
  • AT&T Unlimited plans Video Quality is up to 1080P

1 Rates include Auto Pay and Paperless Billing rates.
2 Based on GWS OneScore Sept. 2018. Excludes crowd source studies.

\_('.')_/ I hate it when a sentence doesn't end the way you think it octopus. (-*-)
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by doodledog1972
‎10-19-2018 5:54 AM

Re: autopay discount

$20 plus however much more taxes will be. Scroll down, it shows the amount of the discount in the fine print: AutoPay & Paperless Bill Discount: Monthly discount off plan charge ($10 for single lines plans & $20 for multi-line plans) when active & enrolled in both Discount starts w/in 2 bill cycles. Pay full plan cost (up to $110/mo.) plus per device access charges until discount starts

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support