For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Rfrangul's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 1:13 PM

Why the incredibly poor customer servuce

A couple months ago I was curious as to my eligibility of an upgrade. When I called the lady informed me of what I was told to believe was a buy one get one free iPhone x promotion and that I most certainly could apply the FREE phone to an already existing number on the premise I would use the payment plan to pay for the new phone . I currently have 6 lines with my business. 

She also confirmed I could order through her or go into my local store.

I chose the store option. Big mistake.

The salesperson informed me he knew nothing and that was a business plan offer. 

. Do you have a business only store?

So I called again, explained my situation only to find out there was no buy one get one free offer whatsoever.

After being passed around I ended up with a very rude supervisor who reluctantly gave in an honored there offer. But wait it gets better. 

Then I receive a notice that it is back ordered. FOR A MONTH. And yes, it even gets BETTER. Yesterday, the day that my new phone was to arrive, I get an email stating that my order had been cancelled completely but that I should not be concerned because they did not charge me anything.

All I can say is this is hands down the most inexcusable, arrogant, worst customer experience I. My life. AT&T. You should be ashamed of your company policies, procedures and should never again question why your retail stores are empty and you lose market share on a daily basis. WHAT A JOKE. Ramsey [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.