For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
herline's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, December 18th, 2013 12:10 AM

Why my order is canceled 3 days (only 1 business day) after ready for pick up?

I placed my order on ATT.com and my order is ready to pick up on 12/13/2013 (Friday). I planned to pick up today (12/17/2013). But this morning I received an email said my ordered is cancled since I didnot pick up within three days...

I think that is not acceptable because of I didnot pick up my order only within one business day days.

I attached below the email I received this morning.

Do you know whom I can contact with to talk about this?

Thank you!
------------------------
Hello,

We just wanted to let you know that 162046975834 wasn't picked up within three days and has been canceled.

Order: 162046975834
Order date: 12/13/2013
Order ready for pickup notice sent: 12/13/2013

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

10 years ago

@herline wrote:

I placed my order on ATT.com and my order is ready to pick up on 12/13/2013 (Friday). I planned to pick up today (12/17/2013). But this morning I received an email said my ordered is cancled since I didnot pick up within three days...

I think that is not acceptable because of I didnot pick up my order only within one business day days.

I attached below the email I received this morning.

Do you know whom I can contact with to talk about this?

Thank you!
------------------------
Hello,

We just wanted to let you know that 162046975834 wasn't picked up within three days and has been canceled.

Order: 162046975834
Order date: 12/13/2013
Order ready for pickup notice sent: 12/13/2013

I think 12/17 would be the 4th business day from when you placed the order. Since it was ready for pickup 12/13, that counts as the 1st business day. Day 2 is Sat, 12/14, day 3 is Mon 12/16 making Tue 12/17 the 4th business day. So why don't you just place the order again?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

636 Messages

10 years ago

Hey herline,

sandblaster is right, the day of the order is counted as day 1.

Now, that doesnt mean you can't pick up the phone still. Anything you might've paid for it would've gotten refunded. Our site will actually show whether a phone is in stock in nearby stores. You would be able to go in, just process it again there, and pick up the phone.

-Alex

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Hi sandblaster and loganic,

Thank you for all your replies.  I received the cancel message in the early morning on 12/17/13, so I dont think it should be counted as one day.

The only reason I complained here is that I think the reason that ATT cancel my order is only because the order was not picked up for only three days. I checked ATT website and there is no terms or rules say that order will be canceled in three days. I also could called the store, no one answered the phone or replied. The service made me feels very uncomfortable.

But anyway, thank you for your replies. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.