For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
FanOfAyn's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, July 9th, 2012 9:11 PM

Closed

Where can I write a letter to AT&T?

This answer to this question -- "Where can I write a letter to AT&T?" -- is far too difficult to find.  This should be in the "Contact Us" information on the main support page.  Not everyone wants to talk on the phone, chat with someone, or send an email.  Some people still prefer the good, old fashioned way: writing a tangible letter and dropping it in the mail.  There should be a correspondence address listed on your main page instead of just a billing address. 

[Subject edited to reflect new topic]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

12 years ago

An address for written correspondence is located on each copy of your bill under "Important Information":

AT&T

PO Box 246

Artesia, CA 90702-0246

This appears on both mailed paper copies of your bill and the PDF version of your bill, always available online. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Looked at my bill this morning and it was 229.07, last month it was 153.00 and 191.00 the month before. Called in and the reason for the 153.00 is because they forgot to bill me. So the charged me double this month. Then to come to find out they increased my data usage from 3 gigs per month to 6 gigs, So I did not approve this told them I barely use 1 gig a month, they said my bill would only go up 5.00. So I told them did not want it or need it. So they changed it back. So from spending 190 a month I am not 218 go figure that out. So it looks like I can not stay on the plan I have been one, so they have to change it to make more money and if I want to go back it is going to cost me more money. This is not a good company. I have been with you for nearly 20 years before you were at&t and this is how you treat your customers.

So I will be posting this on many media sites to let people know and I will be looking at moving away from your company

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Unfortunatelly the mobile share advantage plans were modified this way and the old plan you had was expired, however, if you use less than 1gb , you can Contact at&t and ask for the mobile share Flex 1gb plan that avoids overage, you can use more than 1gb at lower speed and not get extra charges billed, also this plan comes with auotpay/paperless discount which will help you to save more than with the 3gb plan you had, this 1gb plan cost 35.00/mo before discount + access fee + tardes + other charges you might have like insurance, installment plan, etc.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Tha thankyou 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My 87 year old Mother and mentally challenged brother are without any service from their "package plan". This plan was established for them to receive service at a rate affordable to them. Right know her land line is "dead" as well as her television.

A friend, concerned because she couldn’t reach them, called Customer Service at 1-800-660-2020. The typical response from AT&T's recording was "their circuits were full and call back later". After numerous calls, made by our friend, the friend was advised that it will take 2 DAYS per AT&T's representative and the earliest service call is at 2:00-4:00PM. Because of her age, walking disabilities and other medical health issues this situation is unacceptable. Because of this snafu on AT&T's part, I will be purchasing a Senior friendly cell phone to be used for 911 emergencies for her. I couldn't even get a response to AT&T on my cell phone. All attempts to get in touch with AT&T have been unacceptable.

An attempt was made to contact Corporate to help because of the medical situations and again their recording stated "Mail Box is full and that no message can be made". The recording also stated she would have to write a letter to AT&T Corporate.

This situation is an atrocity. AT&T should shake up there operation so system/services can truly perform what we pay for. She now will be going back to our previous service. At least she will have uninterrupted service on her land line. I'd rather pay the extra than have to go through this again .Our main concern is the inability to contact anyone or 911 if an emergency were to occur.  Oh and PS....Finally got through to an actual AT&T customer representative after numerous redials. The representative put me on hold to see if there were any service openings sooner. I stayed on the line, listened to their music and then the call was dropped with no call back. What else is new…..

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have been a customer for 45 years including my land line.  I am not one to complain and would never go into a location of yours and raise my voice.  I was a Store Manager for a major Grocery company and know that is just unprofessional.  I changed my data 2 billing cycles ago- I did not understand the large bill after that - had it explained to me but still did not make any sense for a bill to go up $50   Just for an increase of data- I was told my bill would go back down the next month- received my bill last week and it was still $30 over what I was quoted- I have a hard copy of my new phone plan and what the charges would be every month.  Took that bill into the Wyandotte Michigan location and was told the store manager was not in but would be there Friday.  I left all my information so that they could call me.  I waited all day then called a hour before closing and asked for the manager and was told they were with a customer was told they would call back.  I never received a call.  After being a loyal customer that had always paid my bill on time, I felt so disrespected!  Like I said I will not cause a scene that will not accomplish a thing.  Unfortunately I will be leaving your services and joining another after 45 years!  Shame on that location for not treating or respecting their customers- when you disrespect people that is worse than making a scene it shows what you really think of your customers!  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.