Need help understanding your bill?
Stillhavehope's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tuesday, August 13th, 2019 7:24 PM

Where can I go to speak to a supervisor in person to show prof of the issue .

An employee from ATT came to my house stored mine and my daughters phone and gave use a bogus plan witch I’m still paying for but these employee of your refuse to fix my plan an will not return my phone or pay for my t-mobile bill for switching to ATT I wish I would of never anwered the door. Cause she lied and stored from me just to get a sell

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Stored from you? Are you saying stole from you? If so, they did not steal anything, you traded them in which is a requirement for the switch offer. Perhaps you should first read up on how the switch offer works and what you need to do to get the promised credits here: https://inhomeswitch.att.com. If you still think you got cheated, file an FCC or BBB complaint. The complaint will result in someone from corporate contacting you.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Yes I said stoled what the ?!!#+& . She never put or phones on our plan and
a deposit there was no notes on her side that mention any thing about or
phone . So yes att Employee stoled our phone s. All I need to know is
where can I go to speak to some one who can help me in person ! Face to
face!to explain and show prof of my case ##- Please type your reply above
this line -##

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

If you want to talk to someone in person, the only place would be an ATT corporate store but you will get a much better response with the FCC or BBB complaint.

Guru

• 

561 Messages

5 years ago

Sandblaster was not being condescending. Your posts really do have so many typos that they are hard to understand.

The door-to-door salesperson might not be an AT&T employee, and if so, it would be difficult or impossible to hold AT&T responsible for her actions.

You consented to trading in the phones. This is a civil matter, and no one “stoled” anything from you.

Any documentation you may have can be scanned or photographed and submitted to the BBB. Frankly, your repeated desire to speak to someone in person sounds kind of threatening.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

The door-to-door salesperson is not an AT&T employee, and it would be difficult or impossible to hold AT&T responsible for her actions.

@TROLLEDYOUSO Not necessarily. ATT does have in home switch experts that are ATT employees. It is possible it was an employee. Either they didn’t explain the switch offer very well or this customer didn’t understand it. My money is on the latter.

Guru

• 

561 Messages

5 years ago

I have reworded my post.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

All her message she sent me after the fact said exactly the opposite ##-
Please type your reply above this line -##

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@Stillhavehope   Read the link @sandblaster provided.  It explains the switch offer and how you get reimbursed 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.