Need help understanding your bill?
tahner1189's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, January 13th, 2016 7:04 PM

When will I receive credits for Apple BOGO promo?

So I was told I would get a buy one get one on my phone. Get iPhone 6s Plus 64gb and was told I could get a 25 dollar credit per month to pay for another phone as long as I paid a $20 extra line fee. Get my first bill and the extra line is more than 30 dollars 25 dollar setup fees (which I can understand) and still charging me for the other iPhone 6s 16 gb that was supposed to be free. I go to a branch to return them both and say I have to pay a restocking fee. I would love if this could be fixed.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi there @tahner1189

Here are the requirements for Apple BOGO promotion:

• The free device is iPhone 6s 16GB. Other devices will have the $650 applied towards total purchase price.
  • Requires purchase on either AT&T Next 24 or AT&T Next w/down payment.
  • This 2nd (or additional) line will receive monthly bill credits over 28 or 30 months equal to $650.
  • AT&T Next 24 will receive credits of $21.67 over 30 months ($650).
  • AT&T Next w/down payment will receive credits of $23.22 over 28 months ($650).

• Monthly bill credits will begin to appear on your account within 2-3 bill cycles.
  • Must remain active and in good standing for the life of the AT&T Next agreement in order to continue to receive bill credits. If the you upgrade with trade-in, pay off/pay up, credits may cease.

It's possible that the monthly credits for you extra line have simply not kicked in yet.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Michelle

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

There is nothing wrong, you just didn't read the terms of the promo.  Starting 2 months or 2-3 billing periods, you will see a credit for the 16 GBs phone on your account.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Wasn't aware I had to wait! Glad I could figure that out. Thank you

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

The terms of the promotion were available online, at the time the promotion was offered.

As an employee, you had access, and were given the promo terms.

image.jpeg

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

@dh459n wrote:

This is RIDICULOUS!! Thats not Buy One Get One Free!! Thats Buy One Pay for the other for a couple months THEN get it FREE!!!

As an employee i am outraged by the lack of information, as well as the inability of our staff to explain a promotion properly!

@dh459n

the phone is free you just have to pay for it for 2 months then you get credited back for those 2 months.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I just received my 4th bill --4th billing cycle-- since I opted for the BOGO iPhone at Christmas for my son, and there's still no credit on my bill!! I am still being charged the installment plan for both phones.

I think this promotion is misleading, and I am planning to file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau if it's not resoved this cycle. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

8 years ago

Same here... this is so frustrating! ive been calling them to remove the fee but they always say the credit will be reflected next month. its always been next month. i got mine december also.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

We’d be more than happy to look into these missing credits for you. Please send us a private message by clicking here and include your full name and a good contact number where we can reach you so we can resolve this for you!

We look forward to working with you!
-JP, AT&T Social Media Manager

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

8 years ago

@applelicious

@rehillo

You will still be charged for both phones for 30 months.  Please read the above copy of the promotion.  You should get a credit against the new line for the amount off the installments each month.

If you bought during the BOGO and met all requirements, then contact support to fix it.

Mentor

• 

53 Messages

8 years ago

same here.  and today, after 4 months they said i am not entitled to it because my NEXT plan is 24 months and not 28 or 30.  Are you for real???  the only reason I got tho two lines was for the BOGO.  I am so fed up with ATT

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.