Need help understanding your bill?
mystro8728's profile

Participant

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 20th, 2016 3:55 AM

When will I get my $200 gift card?

I just signed up for service for the internet elite package today for my new house. The gave me an order number and we've set the installation date for aug 24 I was told that I would be getting a $200 visa gift card for signing up and joining today and that it was the last day for the promotion. When/how do I get it? I want to get this squared away before the "oh too late" speech. Should I call them to ask or maybe just have the install tech do it when he comes, I just dont want to miss out because I waited too long. From what i'm hearing you have to have the service for 30 days....but folks who called after their 30 days were told it was too late, so im a bit confused as to how this goes. I really dont want to have a bad experience right out the gate and the gift card was kind of the seal to the deal for me to sign up with them.

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @mystro8728,

Many of our customers have resolved this issue with the help provided in this article. Review and take the steps to claim your reward. Let us know if any additional questions.

-ATTU-verseCare

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@mystro8728

Typically all promotional rebates require 1-2 billing periods and payment must be on time.  

Since they are mailing a gift card, it wouldn't be sent until after the first bill.   In short - minimum 6 weeks.  Make sure it's in writing somewhere.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.