Need help understanding your bill?
K10phoenix's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 20th, 2019 12:35 AM

When will Atnt refund me back my money?

I ordered iPhone XR. I was charged $61 and money was deducted immediately from my 

Even after accepting terms and conditions I got email saying my order was cancelled and now they have a hold on my money. I talked to the agent and the agent seemed clueless. She took 20 long minutes just to ascertain that my order was cancelled. 

Her answer to the question - when will I be getting my money back changed all the 3 times.

On forum, this question has been asked a lot of time but there seems to be no clear answer. Is it going to take 24 hours or 3 to 5 days to get my money back?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@K10phoenix wrote:

I ordered iPhone XR. I was charged $61 and money was deducted immediately from my 

Even after accepting terms and conditions I got email saying my order was cancelled and now they have a hold on my money. I talked to the agent and the agent seemed clueless. She took 20 long minutes just to ascertain that my order was cancelled. 

Her answer to the question - when will I be getting my money back changed all the 3 times.

On forum, this question has been asked a lot of time but there seems to be no clear answer. Is it going to take 24 hours or 3 to 5 days to get my money back?

Yes. 

It depends on both AT&T and your bank, so there's no way to get a more specific answer. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.