What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

Contributor

What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

Message 1 of 4 (4,402 Views)
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by jamileh (Former Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

The phone is off and does not have voicemail set up, or the phone line is suspended.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (4,393 Views)
Former Employee

Re: What does the message"the phone number you are trying to reach is unreachable? mean?

It might also mean that they have your number blocked.
Message 3 of 4 (4,384 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

This may help: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB108041#fbid=vHiROW4c98R

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (2,774 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.