Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Warranty

Contributor

Warranty

My wife and I have been customers for over 40 yrs and we have always paid what you say we owed even though you were wrong.  We have just returned to our home from taking care of both sets of parents for which we ended up without vehicle or our home due to we were told we wouldn't be back and the people renting stole everything! I mean everything needs n all.  Now we're are finally able to get decent phones and you didn't send us to Samsung for a new phone plus this place wants am extra 300.00 and we're have warranty on both. 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Sage

Re: Warranty

Huh?

This is a community forum, not AT&T.  Your post makes no sense.   Try again.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support