Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Warranty

Warranty

Who do I contact for warranty or insurance claim? Phones not working.
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Soffit4747
‎10-31-2016 6:30 AM

Re: Warranty

If the phone is not damaged and  under warranty, it is covered by the manufacturer. If the phone has any damage, it will need to be replaced by insurance and that is covered by Asurion.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Expert

Re: Warranty

For warranty it is best to contact the phone manufacturer since they provide the warranty even though ATT does act as a warranty agent on many phones. If you decide to go through ATT for warranty, here is info on how to do that: https://www.att.com/esupport/article.html#!/wireless/KM1044996. If your phone is covered under warranty, you definitely don't want to file an insurance claim because of the deductible.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support