For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
purplepassion's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, June 30th, 2017 5:19 PM

WHY DID YOUR OVERSEAS CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON HANG UP ON ME?

Your overseas customer service rep calls me about my bill... which is NOT overdue.  She is talking about an amount due, and then i can't understand what she is saying so i ask her to repeat several times.  I said i'm sorry i don't understand what you're saying after you say my bill... she then hangs up!  are you kidding me?  YOU'RE calling me... and because i can't understand you .. because you can't speak english and the connection sucks, instead of saying sorry, i will call back, or something.. you just hang up on me??!!  THIS IS ENOUGH for me to change my cell phone... for i think i'm paying too much anyways!  IT'S BAD ENOUGH that i can't understand most of the time your customer service rep... but THEY CALL ME!  and then THEY HANG UP ON ME!  i'm looking for a new cell phone service.!!!!  this is ridiculous!!!

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@purplepassion wrote:

Your overseas customer service rep calls me about my bill... which is NOT overdue.  She is talking about an amount due, and then i can't understand what she is saying so i ask her to repeat several times.  I said i'm sorry i don't understand what you're saying after you say my bill... she then hangs up!  are you kidding me?  YOU'RE calling me... and because i can't understand you .. because you can't speak english and the connection sucks, instead of saying sorry, i will call back, or something.. you just hang up on me??!!  THIS IS ENOUGH for me to change my cell phone... for i think i'm paying too much anyways!  IT'S BAD ENOUGH that i can't understand most of the time your customer service rep... but THEY CALL ME!  and then THEY HANG UP ON ME!  i'm looking for a new cell phone service.!!!!  this is ridiculous!!!

I'm going to guess that wasn't actually AT&T and was someone trying to scam you into giving her your credit card info. Once she realized it wasn't going to happen she hung up. 

If your bill isn't past due, AT&T wouldn't call you and even then it would be an automated call. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.