For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
scam_victim's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Wednesday, August 14th, 2019 12:15 AM

Visa reward scam

I signed up and was told I would get a $300 visa. I called a month later and was told it was being processed. I still have not received it. Shocking! I guess I should have read all the complaints. 

I do have the chat exchange saved  saying that I would get it. So I guess my question is, what is my legal recourse? Small claims? I feel like I would win since I have written documentation. 

Thoughts? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@scam_victim wrote:

I do have the chat exchange saved  saying that I would get it. So I guess my question is, what is my legal recourse? Small claims? I feel like I would win since I have written documentation. 

Thoughts? 

I believe if you look at the terms & conditions of being a customer that you agreed to arbitration.

Per this written documentation https://www.att.com/legal/terms.wirelessCustomerAgreement-list.html

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Thank you. It say arbitration or small claims court. 

What a pain. I wish they would just honor their offers. 

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

5 years ago

@scam_victim wrote:

Thank you. It say arbitration or small claims court. 

Thanks, I thought small claims was an option! But I didn't have the whole document open when I did a find.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

Here's my related issue: 
Visa Reward Card and Other Failures 
In my recent experience, it really seems to be their policy to rely on customers fighting for whatever they were promised, hoping most will give up, and destroying trust and their brand in the process. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.