Need help understanding your bill?
lgraham118's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, February 11th, 2019 8:43 AM

Verification codes not working

I cannot update my passcode or place an order because every time att sends me a verification code I get an error telling me to try entering it again. I’ve tried over and over again, requested new codes, and called technical support and nobody seems to know why this is happening. I even sent screenshots of my verification codes to technical support but they were no help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I cannot update my passcode or place an order because every time att sends me a verification code I get an error telling me to try entering it again. I’ve tried over and over again, requested new codes, and called technical support and nobody seems to know why this is happening. I even sent screenshots of my verification codes to technical support but they were no help.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Teacher

• 

29 Messages

5 years ago

Recheck your email or phone number which you used for verification and try again.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I’ve done this several times 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This is a known issue.  I just spoke with several in tech support and backend.  This has been going on all month and current ETA for resolution is unknown.

Frustrated as I am trying to do an upgrade/pre order and now have to go into a store.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yeah this has been happening to me, too.  When ATT asked me to call them back, they were trying to say that it was my phone that had a problem.  But,  when I initially called, the rep sent me several texts from different servers.  The latest rep seemed to think that their phone number was being blocked on my phone.  But, if I never got a text, then how could I block the number?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This is happening to me, too. I have read other posts that tell me where to unblock nonstandard numbers, but I can’t find said option and I get texts from other short-code senders like Amazon. 

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Any solution? Not getting codes from my bank

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, 

I am getting the exact same error. Spoke with almost all the departments in ATT, but no use. 

Were you able to fix the error?? 

Thanks and Regards, 
Rahul

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.