For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Krmaffei's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, March 22nd, 2019 11:41 PM

Upgrade

To whom it may concern. I have just spent 7 hours of my day to resolve a problem and hung up with no resolution. On March 4th I ordered an upgrade for my phone it was to b shipped on March 8th. After 18 days with no delivery I called AT&T and fed ex to find my phone. I was told by fed ex that they never received the phone and no shipping label had been made. I contacted AT&T and after two and a half hours finally got them to cancel the online order so I could just go to the store and get my upgrade. When I got to the store I was then told I could not do the upgrade because my bill is now past due. My problem is that my bill was current when the original upgrade was ordered. I did not fail to get my upgrade, AT&T failed to send it out. Why should I now have to start the whole process over? 7 hours on the phone and most of it I was on hold to still b told they won't fix the problem. I have been a customer for over 2 years and hung up mad, frustrated and still no phone. Please take the time to look into this issue and solve this problem. Please do not say you are sorry as that is all I have heard today but nothing to back it up. I hope that some kind of positive resolution can b made.
          Thank you,

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

This is a customer populated forum, with some light moderation and participation from AT&T.  You’re not going to get a response to a personal account problem here. 

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

If your account is past due, you have to get it current before you can upgrade. There’s nothing to resolve on AT&T’s end. 

Pay your bill then go to the store and upgrade. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.