For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
torikittyk's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 4th, 2010 8:49 PM

Update Phone Records

Does anyone know how I can get my phone records updated so that my internet carrier can reestablish my service?  I had to get a new phone number due to some service issues and now cannot get home internet back from Earthlink.  I can see the old phone number owners address (at least partial) but I have been calling ATT for over a week and customer service keeps saying the records are updated?  If I can see the problem, why can't they??

Accepted Solution

Expert

• 

13K Messages

13 years ago

@torikittyk wrote:

Does anyone know how I can get my phone records updated so that my internet carrier can reestablish my service?  I had to get a new phone number due to some service issues and now cannot get home internet back from Earthlink.  I can see the old phone number owners address (at least partial) but I have been calling ATT for over a week and customer service keeps saying the records are updated?  If I can see the problem, why can't they??

The best you can do is walk them through the online site and see if they see the samething as you and or you can ask them to verify the user address and the billing address that is listed on your account in their system for you. But generally a phone number change will not change the user and or billing address on ones account.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.