Need help understanding your bill?
10asee's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 6th, 2016 4:04 AM

Unlimited data

How many phones can be on the unlimited data plan.? We currently have 6 smart phones, one basic and one mifi sharing 15 gigs of data.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

I believe it's 10 lines.  I can't find it anywhere but here and the mobile share plans are 10 lines (and I think my old minute plan was too?).

The Mifi (didn't it origianlly say iPad?!?) would NOT count as one since needs to be it's on it's own plan (no mifi on unlimited).  

FYI, if you have any users that don't use much data, you might be able add them to the data plan that you put the mifi on (and it could be cheaper depending on the data plan), I'm not sure if that's a regular mobile share plan or something else.

When solved / helped, please mark your question as solved by clicking "Accept solution". This helps other people to find an answer more quickly.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

You won't be able to put the MiFi device on the unlimited plan. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

The iPad does count.  Maximum 10 lines/devices.  The Miri cannot be used as no tethering is allowed except connected car.

You must have ATT TV to get and keep unlimited data.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

8 years ago

What am I missing here? The OP said nothing about an iPad. They have 6 smartphones, 1 basic phone and a MiFi device. All phones can be put on the unlimited plan but the MiFi device can't. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

I could swear it said iPad, edited?

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

8 years ago

@lizdance40 I thought it said iPad too. Wouldn't it show an edit date/time if they changed it.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

It does on responses, but I've never seen an original post edited unless done by mods.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.