For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
bagmichael1's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, June 17th, 2017 4:39 PM

Unlimited Plus and Monthly Data Limit

Unlimited plus  22 gigs - i have 3 phones. Is that 22 gigs each phone for a total of 66 gigs.And if so can you show that information that its 22 gig each line?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

61 Messages

7 years ago

Each line of yours will have unlimited data actually. Now, the 22GB will be allotted in each phone after you consumed the 22GB the speed may slow. Simple as that. Smiley Happy

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

I TALKED TO AT&T ABOUT 1 HOUR AGO HE SAID EACH PHONE IS 22 GIGS PER LINE FOR A TOTAL 66 GIGS AND SLOW ON 22 GIGS PER LINE. I KEPT ASKING IS IS allotted HE SAID NO.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

There is no "allotted". Each line has unlimited data. When a line has used more than 22GB in a billing cycle, the data speeds might be slowed due to network congestion. Even if speeds are slowed, they will return to normal when the network congestion clears.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

If 1 person on a 3 person account pass(go over) 22 gigs does it also slow the other 2 people down on the same account?

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

No. Each line is independent. Only the line that has used 22GB or more would be slowed.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@bagmichael1 Each line has UNLIMITED. Once you pass 22gb ON THAT LINE, then THAT LINE may slow down when a tower is congested, it will speed up when the tower gets decongested.

There are lots of people that use HUNDREDS of GB per month and report that they do not notice a slowdown (and many that report they do, it's so minimal, it's not worth worrying about).

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.