Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlimited Data Plan Hot Spot?

Contributor

Unlimited Data Plan Hot Spot?

With unlimited plan, is Phone's Hot Spot usage ever throttled, limited or charged for?

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎07-07-2018 7:22 AM

Re: Unlimited Data Plan Hot Spot?

No charge but there is a data limit. Hotspot usage is limited to either 10 or 15GB per device, depending on whether you have the current or older unlimited plan. You also need the plus plan. Hotspot is not supported on the choice plan.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Re: Unlimited Data Plan Hot Spot?

I would just like to respond to the you can't have your cake and eat it too yes you can just switch to straight talk like I am going to do

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: There is Nothing unethical about raising prices.

@Allybear wrote:

I would just like to respond to the you can't have your cake and eat it  too yes you can just switch to straight talk like I am going to do

Ally,  you've offered no useful information here EITHER.

Are you saying Straight Talk has unlimited hotspot? Please provide a link...

• Rember the Golden Rule: Treat others how you would like to be treated.
  • Just because my answer does not solve your issue (or agree with you), it may still be correct information...
  • Stating a fact about how something works, is NOT taking sides, it's just stating a fact...
  • Information provided might not be for "you" only, it might be clarification for other community members.
  • This is the public AT&T Community Forum (not AT&T support), please do not post personal info.
  • When provided an answer, please click "Accept solution" which helps other people to find an answer more quickly.
The (very) fine print - This footer is at the bottom of all my posts, its particulars may, or may not, apply to you & your post.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support