For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
t3ch_guru's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, April 30th, 2017 4:28 AM

UPGRADE PROCESS AND GLITCHES IN WEBSITE!!!

THERE ARE SOME MAJOR GLITCHES IN YOUR WEBSITE WHEN I CLICK ON MY WIRELESS IN MY ACCOUNT OVERVIEW IT SHOWS ALL THREE OF MY DEVICES WHICH ARE A SMARTWATCH A TABLET AND MY PHONE  NOT SURE EXACTLY WHY ITS LISTED IN THIS EXACT ORDER YOU WOULD THINK MY PHONE WOULD BE FIRST IN THE LIST BUT ANYWAY IM ELIGIBLE FOR AN UPGRADE ON MAY 5TH FOR MY PHONE BUT WHEN I CLICK ON THE PHONE IT GOES TO ANOTHER PAGE THAT SAYS MANAGE MY DEVICE AND FEATURES AND SO I CHOOSE MY PHONES TELEPHONE NUMBER FROM THE DROPDOWN LIST AS IT SHOWS THE SMARTWATCH UH DIDNT I CLICK THE PHONE PREVIOUSLY LOL THEN FROM THERE IT GIVES ME OPTIONS FOR MY DEVICE SO I CLICK ON UPGRADE DEVICE AND FROM THERE ITS ANOTHER PAGE THAT SHOWS MY DEVICES IN A TOTALLY DIFFERENT ORDER THAN PREVIOUSLY WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON LOL THIS TIME IT SHOWS MY TABLET THEN MY WATCH AND THEN MY TELEPHONE BEING LAST IT TELLS ME THAT BOTH MY WATCH AND TELEPHONE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR AN UPGRADE BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT MY PHONE IS BUT YET UNDER THE TABLET IT HAS UPGRADE OPTIONS BUT IF I CLICK ON MY PHONE OR THE WATCH UPGRADE CHECKBOX AND PROCEED IT PROCEEDS TO LET ME UPGRADE BUT AT FULL RETAIL PRICE BUT NOW THIS IS WHERE THE MAJOR GLITCH COMES IN IF I CLICK ON THE OPTIONS BUTTON FOR MY TABLET IT GOES TO THIS SAME SCREEN FOR A SPLIT SECOND SO I HAVE TO FORCE STOP THE BROWSER TO TAKE A SNAPSHOT  BUT THIS TIME IT SHOWS ME THE UPGRADE DATES FOR ALL THREE DEVICES AND THE PHONE BEING ON THE 5TH OF MAY IF I LET IT PROCEED WITHOUT FORCE STOPPING THE BROWSER IT WILL REDIRECT ME TO THE PAGE TO PURCHASE A TABLET AT FULL RETAIL PRICE THIS GLITCH ALSO OCCURS ON THE AT&T ANDROID APP IVE SHOWED A SALES ASSOCIATE THIS GLITCH AT THE STORE AND SHE JUST THOUGHT IT WAS WEIRD BUT SEVERAL DO SEE WHERE IM ELIGIBLE FOR THE UPGRADE FOR MY PHONE ON MAY 5TH THE ODD THING IS THE OPTIONS FOR UPGRADING THE TABLET WHEN I JUST GOT THE TABLET AND ITS NOT AVAILABLE FOR AN UPGRADE UNTIL FEBRUARY OF 2019 BUT IT PROMPTS ME FOR OPTIONS BUT REDIRECTS TO FULL RETAIL PRICE LIKE PREVIOUSLY STATED BUT THE OPTIONS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FOR THE UPCOMING PHONE UPGRADE NOT THE TABLET 

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

I will never understand the  need for people typing in all caps, and I dont see a bit of punctuation in there. Very difficult to read

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

DONT SEE THE NEED FOR PUNCTUATION WE DONT USE IT WHEN WE TEXT AND ALL CAPS MIGHT GET SOME ATTENTION

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

You dont see the need to communicate as an adult? Its a customer to customer forum. If you really wanted to get At&t's attention you would contact them. The only thing typing in all caps with no punctuation to make it readable has gotten you is time wasted so far. I actually use punctuation when texting. Not a difficult task.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@t3ch_guru wrote:

DONT SEE THE NEED FOR PUNCTUATION WE DONT USE IT WHEN WE TEXT AND ALL CAPS MIGHT GET SOME ATTENTION

Got the attention, but it's too hard to read to provide you with help. Guess you GLITCHED!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

There are no early upgrades.  If your upgrade date is May 9, the you can upgrade then and not before.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I UNDERSTAND I CAN'T UPGRADE EARLY BUT ITS NOT REALLY ABOUT THAT ITS ABOUT THE GLITCH IN THE WEBSITE BUT SINCE YOU BROUGHT UP AN EARLY UPGRADE I FIND THAT REALLY STUPID THAT I CANT UPGRADE WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN PURCHASE A PHONE FROM AT&T I BROUGHT MY OWN DEVICE OVER TO AT&T AND I'M NOT BOUND TO A CONTRACT I COULD UNDERSTAND IF I WERE AND STILL HAD TO PAY OFF A PHONE BUT  AN EARLY UPGRADE WOULD ONLY BENEFIT THEM  BUT MAKE IT VERY INCONVENIENT FOR ME 

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

7 years ago

@t3ch_guru

STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS and a return here or there would help. If you want help, your post needs to be readable, I didn't read it because it is almost impossible to read a post in all caps, especially a long post. 

If you said your brought your own phone in your first post, nobody saw it cause they couldn't read your post. Since you brought your own phone, send a private message through this forum to @ATTMobilityCare with your account and contact information and concern and they will get in touch with you to correct your situation.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.