UNL MTM & UNL N&W - Meaning?

Contributor

UNL MTM & UNL N&W - Meaning?

My questions are:

1. I have unlimited MTM. I understand this to be Mobile To Mobile. Does that mean I can only call phones within the ATT network on this plan?
  2. I have unlimited N&W. What does that even mean?

Thank you,

- Aviator45003

Message 1 of 5
ACE - Expert

Re: UNL MTM & UNL N&W - Meaning?

Unlimited Nights and Weekends. Monday through Friday, 9 pm until 6 am, all calls are free. On weekends, after 9 pm Friday until 6 am Monday, all calls are free.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

Aviator54003 wrote:

My questions are:

1. I have unlimited MTM. I understand this to be Mobile To Mobile. Does that mean I can only call phones within the ATT network on this plan?
  2. I have unlimited N&W. What does that even mean?

Thank you,

- Aviator45003

MTM would be to any ATT mobile device, yes. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Tags (1)
Message 3 of 5
Community Manager

"Does that mean I can only call phones within the ATT network on this plan?"

You can call any phone on any network, calls to AT&T cell phones will be free, all other numbers/networks will use your minutes.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Expert

Thanks for clarifying that, Dmitriy. Smiley Happy

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support