Need help understanding your bill?
tonton17's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, June 6th, 2010 2:48 PM

Closed

The number you are trying to call is not reachable PPS 6180

Im trying to call someone and the automated voices instantly says "the number you are trying to call is not reachable. PPS 6180".  I believe the recipient of the call has a prepaid iphone.  What does this message mean, please?

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

The customer you are trying to reach isn't accepting calls at this time

Master

• 

10.2K Messages

14 years ago

@tonton17 wrote:

Im trying to call someone and the automated voices instantly says "the number you are trying to call is not reachable. PPS 6180".  I believe the recipient of the call has a prepaid iphone.  What does this message mean, please?

Yes, the person does have a prepaid phone. I have the prepaid LG Neon, and when I run out of funds on my account, people cannot call or reach me. (Only throught text. :P) I tried to call my Neon on my house phone, and the exact same message was said to me. I checked the money on my phone, and sure enough, I had $0.01 on the account. So until I refilled my account, my wireless number was "not reachable".

In this case, the person whom you were trying to call probably ran out of money on their prepaid account. Until they refill it, their number will continue to be "not reachable". As soon as they refill their account, then your call will go through, and their number is now reachable. 🙂

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

PPS stands for "Pre Paid Service" 6180 means that the number is disconnected, out of service, terminated, out of range, or out of reach of any towers.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

7 years ago

You mean , that person cannot receive our phone call but can receive our text messages

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Can You Text A Phone Number That Is Not Reachable

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

6 years ago

Hi

I connected with the person whose phone number gave the message pps 6180 . He mentioned to me that he had lost his phone 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

That’s crap!  I just had a prepaid AT&T android loaded with $25.00 - 3 months unlimited talk/text/data card and even after he loaded it and and received confirmation.  It still says that and no calls or text go in or out.  I’m livid

ACE - Expert

• 

14.1K Messages

5 years ago

@1SLYFOX wrote:

That’s crap!  I just had a prepaid AT&T android loaded with $25.00 - 3 months unlimited talk/text/data card and even after he loaded it and and received confirmation.  It still says that and no calls or text go in or out.  I’m livid

Maybe I'm missing something, but $25 isn't enough to pay for 1 month of unlimited, let alone 3.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.