Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Termination date

Tutor

Termination date

How do I find my termination date and if my phones are unlocked.
Message 1 of 7
ACE - Sage

Re: Termination date

Your contract end date is available online within your account information.
Your phones are not unlocked until you pay off account and request unlocking.
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Tutor

My phones are paid in full but can't get them unlocked
Message 3 of 7
Tutor

I can't find my account information

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Sage

Do you have my AT&T app on your phone?
(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Tutor

Yes, but doesn't answer my questions

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Expert

From the MyAtt app, touch the 3 lines at the top right, from that screen click My Service and Plans, scroll down to your phone and click your phone, scroll down to My Wireless Contract and it will show your service committment.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support