For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Grandkids04's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, June 27th, 2017 8:59 PM

Switching offer

I was on a chat and was told by the sales rep that I would receive 2 prepaid Visa cards per phone to switch. I asked if it was a promotion card and was told no it would completely pay off my phones as this was a new promotion. I received 5 promotion cards not visa's in the mail. I have saved the chat with 2 different reps telling me the same thing. I explained I would not have the money to pay off my phones and was told no worries the whole credit would be in prepaid Visa's. not happy with AT&T right now. Sprint is now turning it over to collections. I have an attorney and was told that I have a case since I asked in advance

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Grandkids04 wrote:
I was on a chat and was told by the sales rep that I would receive 2 prepaid Visa cards per phone to switch. I asked if it was a promotion card and was told no it would completely pay off my phones as this was a new promotion. I received 5 promotion cards not visa's in the mail. I have saved the chat with 2 different reps telling me the same thing. I explained I would not have the money to pay off my phones and was told no worries the whole credit would be in prepaid Visa's. not happy with AT&T right now. Sprint is now turning it over to collections. I have an attorney and was told that I have a case since I asked in advance

Regardless of what you were told or what you thought would happen, paying Sprint is and always has been your responsibility. Pay them ASAP!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

I will. But I was lied to to get me to switch and someone will be held accountable for this. And before I switched everyone was so nice but now that I have a problem the nice people have disappeared

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

How is this so hard to figure out?   Use the prepaid cards to pay ATT, and use the money you now do not have to pay ATT, to pay Sprint.  

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

I could have paid sprint the 1400.00 upfront. I have been paying them but they are still wanting the full balance. And I don't like being lied to. Do you

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Did you submit your final bill?

Please review the switch offer here.  https://www.att.com/shop/wireless/switch-and-save-etf.html

The first credits are trade in allowance on phones.  You submit your final bill so ATT knows how much more to reimburse you.   That is the second card per phone.  (I gather you have only received one per phone)

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 years ago

I was told that both would be prepaid Visa's because I asked specifically or I wouldn't switch. I was a blatant lie.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

We advise everyone read the offers.  This was the wording...

Trade-in Credit: Instant credit or AT&T VISA Promotion Card issued by MetaBank™ or CenterState Bank of Florida NA, via license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. (may take 3 weeks to receive). Not redeemable for cash & non-transferable. Credit/Card valid for 5 months & for use only to purch. AT&T products & svc in AT&T owned retail stores, at att.com, or to pay wireless bill. Add’l cardholder terms & conditions apply & are provided w/Promotion Card. At dealers get credit (w/add’l terms) for use at dealer.  

The final bill credits are prepaid visa.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.