For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
ksuccessful01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 7th, 2018 6:05 PM

Can you please help me my phone has been suspended?

Can you please help me my phone has been suspended, due to non payment. Can I please have an extension and service restore until this Friday.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

6 years ago

You should have made a payment arrangement BEFORE your bill was due and your account would not have been suspended. Once the account is suspended, the ONLY way to un-suspend, is to pay your past due amount in full. There is no way around it. The system will not let a representative over ride the suspension.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

On August 16 I made aggrangments to pay my bill on 9/4/18 my conformation number is Z5YP50TF1RVTP9Y4 WHY ARE YOU SUPPENDING MY SERVICE

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Um....that's not always true. Customers do not simply "pay your past due amount in full." You must pay the past due amount and the CURRENT bill, or pay to a zero balance, as some have described it. AT&T lumps both the past due and the current bill and calls the combined total, PAST DUE. Pay both of those and then services will be restored. It's confusing and WRONG on many levels, but that is how they choose to do it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.