Need help understanding your bill?
joshuaaday's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 4th, 2014 1:29 AM

Store Receipt Not Received

I purchased a device from the ATT Wireless store in Stonebriar Mall in Frisco, TX because it was on major sale and I do not live anywhere near the store itself. I need to return it to an ATT store near me; however, they clearly sent the email receipt to the incorrect email address. I was given the option of a paper receipt or an emailed receipt and I opted for the email version because I like to save paper.

I have searched through all of my emails and these happen to be emails that I do not delete but rather save into a receipts folder. I never received the email so I do not have a receipt.

I have the transaction amount and the card number that I used but I desparately need the receipt.

I have called the store for more than 4 hours now and it continues to cycle and indicate the call cannot be completed after cycling through the IVRU prompts indicating that everyone at the store is busy.

Can any employee in this forum assist with this request or at the very least have someone at that store location contact me?

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

10 years ago

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello joshuaaday,

If you purchased something at the corporate store and you have an account with AT&T, your receipt will be saved in your account and any other corporate store can access it if needed.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Scholar

• 

185 Messages

10 years ago

That's not always true. Sometime they would process Transaction outside of the account to avoid survey text message. Thus, if that's what happen, you are screw.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.