For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jubong's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, March 3rd, 2017 8:55 AM

Still waiting on $200 Visa card

I upgraded my phone at the end of Nov. 2016 to the Samsung Galaxy S6 and was supposed to receive a $200 Visa card. I haven't received it. I attempted to resolve the issue on chat without any luck. I also checked rewards site but it did not recognize any pending rewards. Can you help?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Edit....

found the offer.

IMG_5467.PNG

1 Attachment

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

After three phone calls, two of them lasting 45+min and attempting live chat two separate times....no resolution! No one seems to be able to transfer my call to the wireless rewards. I am tranferred to direct tv rewards center. Right now, I cannot get anyone to even respond to the live chat. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having the same problem!  I was told by one person on the phone that it could take 3 months.  It has been almost 4 months and I still haven't gotten my card.  This is ridiculous!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I haven't received mine either, and I bought 2.  I have been calling for 2 days now, constantly getting transferred between customer care, ecommerce, and Direct response departments.  Best part, the lady from customer care tells me to get a samsung tablet for $.99 and $10. a month service fee, I agree... then I get a confirmation email  .99 for the tablet and $20 a month service fee.   They will tell us anything to get us to buy,  but once your 14 days into your contract your stuck.  All you will get from customer service is I'm sorry

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Same problem here. This is a new Racket for them. Hoping to find a buyer out for my contract.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the same issue. Same phone.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.