Explore & discover

Helpful Links

So disgusted with att

Contributor

So disgusted with att

Ok so I recently purchased the new iPhone XS Max from AT&T however this isn’t about the phone the phone is great!! This is about AT&T not care enough about their customers to keep them informed of the deals there offering!! When I called to enquirer about my upgrade it was the 31st the bogo deal did not start til the 1st now I added a new line on the 2nd and did not receive the new XS max until the 2nd during this call to att to switch my services from old to new and add the new line why wasn’t I made aware of the free phone I should have been eligible for?? Now att isn’t saying I qualified?? Awful awful way to do business!!!

Message 1 of 3
Highlighted
ACE - Sage

Re: So disgusted with att

As far as I know, At&t employees are not able to time travel into the future then back, and inform you of deals that haven’t happened yet.   At&t has been having these deals on and off for 3 years, why didn’t you just wait till yet another round of BOGO began?  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
Teacher

Re: So disgusted with att

I can definitely understand your frustration with that outcome..

We're not usually told ahead of time when I bogo is available  They usually let us know same day, "starting today for a limited time". Then after a couple of weeks or so, they provide an end date to a promotion.

If you upgraded on the 31st, there would not have been a way for us to know that you would be adding a new line and that a new bogo would start. 

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support