Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Smart label is not showing any info

Contributor

Smart label is not showing any info

I sent my return phone to UPS( I found out that it was supposed be USPS. I was told by UPS that USPS come and picks packages up twice a day. I returned my phone on 4/6/19 and was told att never got the phone. Of course UPS didn't give a receipt which is my bad. Is there a way to see who has it. USPS doesn't see the track number that I have.

This is what smart label website shows

Tracking Summary
Ship DateTracking NumberReference NumberCurrent StatusEstimated Delivery
UnknownremovedremovedIn Transit 

Message 1 of 3
Scholar
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Deraga
‎04-26-2019 6:12 PM

Re: Smart label is not showing any info

In your post it says that the current status is “in transit.” It sounds to me like USPS did get the package, and that it has not yet been delivered to its destination. Smart label wouldn’t report in transit unless it was actually.... in transit, would they ? Maybe smart label tracking numbers aren’t compatible with USPS front end tracking. That’s how it is for a lot of international mail, anyways. It wouldn’t say it’s in transit if not scanned it in some system. USPS counter can find the last place the barcode was scanned and give you contact info for that location and someone can look around. When things get shipped they go in larger containers and scanned together. Sometimes a smaller item won’t get scanned when it goes in the larger container towards its destination so it becomes untracked for a period of time..... before turning up hopefully at the right place. Perhaps start here.... if gong to the post office isn’t convenient. https://www.usps.com/help/missing-mail.htm
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Smart label is not showing any info

@Deraga 

Try it in here http://tracking.smartlabel.com/  This is ATT's return shipping partner.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support