Need help understanding your bill?
Censored1's profile

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

Tuesday, February 26th, 2019 5:57 PM

Closed

Seems as though AT&T management has blocked me as I complained - AT&T censorship

I have had only bad experiences w AT*T reps. including the "high-level" escalation reps who answer high level complaints.

The front line reps all have the same bad idiosyncracies. They don't answer questions, the ignore questions.  You ask them a question and they start talking about something else. So I go - Hey wait a minute - you ignored my question - will you PLEASE answer my question at which point they once again IGNORE my question.  If they answer at all it is only after repeating this process numberous times like literally 5-6 times and begging them. That is bizarre, weird and pathetic that they do that.  Then they will sit in silence for long periods of time when it's their turn to speak.  This just goes on and on and is aggravating to the extreme.  

So I decided to complain to top managment/escalation department and found a link and submitted a written complaint to the escalation team. I detailed all the issues one by one and a person in the escalation department emailed me back, "you didn't describe what your complaint was" even though I had clearly listed out all of the complaints. Duh???? What is up w that?  So I responded to him that yes - I had listed my complaints in the email I sent and then re-iterated the complaints all over again (I don't mind doing things over and over w AT&T - not much!) and then called this reps telephone number.  I got vmail and left voicemail messages.  I have now left several voice mail messages and its been over one week and I have not heard from him.  I tried calling other numbers in the escalation department and nobody EVER answers so I lvmssgs for several people. They NEVER called me back!  In addition - I just attempted to contact them via their chat feature but they appear to have me blocked.  I also tried to submit another online complaint through a link they had previously and I appear to be blocked from using that link to as I can't access it.

Wow - so apparently corp. escalations does not want to serve me.  Wow. I guess I will have to switch. The funn thing about it is that I run a company and we have over 2,000 cell phones for our reps. I was going to switch them to At&T but I guess I won't know.  I guess they don't care about me as a single user but they should have as you never really know who someone is that you might be dealing with.

Has anyone else been blocked?

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Censored1wrote:

The front line reps all have the same bad idiosyncracies. They don't answer questions, the ignore questions. You ask them a question and they start talking about something else. So I go - Hey wait a minute - you ignored my question - will you PLEASE answer my question at which point they once again IGNORE my question

If you really wanted help, you would say what question you keep asking that no one will answer. All you've done is complain about how no one will answer your questions or contact you. That's like complaining that the police were too rough when they arrested you and threw you in jail without answering why they arrested you in the first place. You keep avoiding that question, and I'm guessing it's why you can't get any help.

What is it you wanted from AT&T to start with?

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Wow - another person who did not read from the start and therefore has it all wrong.

The issue is I sent communications to the oop and they responded to me asking details which I AGAIN supplied to them and then after that - they would not respond to multiple calls and multiple emails. In addition - they appear to have blocked me from the complaint link that I originally used as well as the chat feature.  It was NEVER ASKING for anyone to solve any problem OTHER THAN the fact as to why oop has not responded to me. OK?? Got it now? THAT is the issue - why oop has gone to blackout on me. I am NOT looking for any other responses except to that one issue.  {keep it courteous}

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

5 years ago

@Censored1 wrote:

Wow - another person who did not read from the start and therefore has it all wrong.

The issue is I sent communications to the oop and they responded to me asking details which I AGAIN supplied to them and then after that - they would not respond to multiple calls and multiple emails. In addition - they appear to have blocked me from the complaint link that I originally used as well as the chat feature.  It was NEVER ASKING for anyone to solve any problem OTHER THAN the fact as to why oop has not responded to me. OK?? Got it now? THAT is the issue - why oop has gone to blackout on me. I am NOT looking for any other responses except to that one issue.  {keep it courteous}

It could be this from your first post:   “a person in the escalation department emailed me back, "you didn't describe what your complaint was"”.  And you really DIDN’T.   

OR

Perhaps you were as delightful with them as you were here.   Or both.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Censored1 wrote:

I think everyone understands that. However, knowing the reason you contacted the OOP in the first place might give us a clue. Otherwise we can only guess. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

No I have never seen anyone get blocked.  BUT with your attitude I could see why they did not respond.  Its your choice to be nice or rude but I can bet you well get better results with NICE!

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Good point - the AT&T reps can be incompetent, rude and not answer questions and torture customers with their inanities but customers need to bear up and just take it all and NEVER get upset!  Glad to know you are perfect and ok w being abused and mistreated by incompetent reps! Good point!

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Wow - one more person who did not read the post from the beginning that lists out all of the issues. Well - if you are not going to go back and read from the start then I am not going to repost what I ALREADY posted. 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

However, I will give you credit for being the only person who has addressed what my question was!  People - the point is NOT what problems I had w the reps - although if you read the post from the start they are all listed there- but the question is HAS ANYONE EVER BEEN BLOCKED?  How am I "blocked" GO BACK AND READ THE FIRST POST AND IT'S ALL THERE!!

If one more person comes here, does not do their due diligence as regards reading from the start of my post and then says I did not list what the problems were and/or does not understand the question is HAVE THEY EVER BEEN BLOCKED then I think I will freak out!

Come on people - get with it!

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

5 years ago

@Censored1  were all just customers here you posted a complaint on a public forum at&t nor the OOP view these forums ive looked through your post and see nowhere where you have listed the problem you had and it doesnt seem you want assistance or advice from us in the forum, ATTCares reached out to you but when the OOP is already involved they are required to back off since you have reached the highest level of contact.AT&T does not block people because you complained, if that were the case they would delete 90% of the forum posts and accounts. At this point i would suggest you ask your question and you will get an answer based on our experiences as customers and reading the forums since 2007

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

The original reason I contacted the oop is LISTED in my initial post. It's all there!  If you are not going to be competent enough to go back and read it then I am not going to repost it just because YOU didn't bother to read from the start - something that is pretty basic and that I should not have to tell you. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.