For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Marcille's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, August 16th, 2017 3:03 PM

STILL NO CALL!

Hav a problem with bill! And I have left lots of messages and no return call back! Not a happy customer! Be with you guys for over 22 years! Natasha

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

Calling might not be the way to go.  Could you explain the problem and we can direct you?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I am very disappointed in the customer service saying call may not be the answer. My account has been complicated for months now and some of it has got resolved and some of it has not. When I went to unlimited data I had four lines with mobile insurance and they said to switch to the family plan insurance. When I called in about the insurance about my phone they said I only had one phone cover I looked on my bill and I only have one phone covered. The situation needs to get solved. Natasha

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

The "family plan insurance" is a $35 a month Multi device protection pack.  It will be billed on one line, but covers any device that needs it, even a non ATT device, like tablet or laptop.

https://www.att.com/offers/device-protection.html

Is that what you have now?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I called In and they said there was only one line insured. I'm only getting charged for one line. When I was paying for four lines. I would like to have this matter fixed.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.