Need help understanding your bill?
nat323's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, June 4th, 2014 3:05 AM

Rude chat representative

I wasted over and hour trying to resolve my issue even escalated to a supervisor I have the full chat available. I feel belittled and would never recommend anyone to get at&t. i have been a customer for many years now with not just 1 but 4 lines and never have experienced such insult until today. Issue is still not solved.

[removed image displaying full names]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

AT&T customer service stinks, they never tell the truth and disconnect you so you have to start all over with the same question. They are the worst, we need to get together and all leave this lousy company for other providers.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @nat323 

I apologize for your negative experience with the chat rep. Unfortunately I didn't see the image you attached before we had to remove it for privacy reasons, so I don't know any details of your issue or interaction, but since you said your issue is still not resolved, our team will be happy to help you with that!

Please send us a private message by clicking here with your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Agreed !!!!! My post is right above yours and I had one great rep even though she didnt follow through and two of the worst ever...I will blast her name and ID everywhere in hopes that she is disiplined (I want to be taken care of and I want an appology from her and the supervisor)

Supervisors name was - Don [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information] 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.