Rewards Card Run Around

Highlighted
Contributor

Rewards Card Run Around

I switched to automatic payment and was promised a rewards card. The email about the rewards card arrived but when I follow the link and enter my number, etc. it says it can't connect. I tried the phone. I got shunted to three different people and to one number twice. Frankly, I have wasted more than $10 worth of my time trying to get the romised reward. This is VERY frustrating. Am I the only one with this problem? I can't even find a phone number to complain about the problem so I am venting in public which I don't like to do.

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Professor

Re: Rewards Card Run Around

jsd636 wrote:

I switched to automatic payment and was promised a rewards card. The email about the rewards card arrived but when I follow the link and enter my number, etc. it says it can't connect. I tried the phone. I got shunted to three different people and to one number twice. Frankly, I have wasted more than $10 worth of my time trying to get the romised reward. This is VERY frustrating. Am I the only one with this problem? I can't even find a phone number to complain about the problem so I am venting in public which I don't like to do.

I would recommend you send a private message to AT&T Customer Care using the link below.

https://forums.att.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/192773

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support