Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Reward Card

Highlighted
Contributor

Reward Card

When I purchased my microcell on Aug 31, 2015, I was told I would receive a $75 gift card. I received the micocell and it works beautifully, but I had heard or seen anything about the gift card. Cab you hekp?

Message 1 of 4
Community Support

Re: Reward Card

Hello @bclark42

Thank you for reaching out to our community regarding the $75.00 rebate for the Microcell purchase.

I’m glad to hear that the Microcell is working for you. You will need to fill out the rebate form in order to get the rebate.

Please click here and print out, fill out and mail in the form to get the rebate.

Hope this helps!

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Community Manager
Solution
Accepted by Community Manager (Community Manager)
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM
‎11-16-2016 8:58 AM

The current $75 mail-in rebate will only be available to active AT&T subscribers who purchased an AT&T MicroCell between 11/18/2014 – 11/17/2016. 

The rebate must be postmarked by 12/17/16, received by 1/1/17 and the rebate Form can be printed from the following link: Click here to open PDF

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I have not received my 100 dollar reward card yet.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support