Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Removed: Mobile Share Value iPhone (??)

Contributor

Removed: Mobile Share Value iPhone (??)

Hello all,

I upgraded to the iPhone 6s earlier this year as a continued Next customer. This month I realized I should have chosen the 6s Plus and decided to bite the bullet and pay off the 6s to trade in for a 6s Plus, continuing under a new Next 24 plan. After selecting my Next 24 plan, paying the tax, etc. I receive my confirmation (minus my installment payments) as follows:

Plan: Mobile Share Value 2GB with Rollover
Data

Features: Removed:
Mobile Share Value iPhone on 4G LTE
with Visual Voicemail

^^ Should I be concerned about this "Features" removal bit? My new plan shows the Mobile Share Value above this removal statement; however, I obviously don't want to loose Mobile Share...

Why has the confirmation of my new Next plan show like this? I also have a company credit and a promo credit until April, 2016 - (due to AT&T overcharges I reported). Will I loose those as they are not listed? Just want to check as I just dropped a bunch of clams on this early upgrade and want my bill to be clear.

Thank you in advance for any clarity offered.

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by lndn75
‎12-25-2015 10:31 AM

Re: Removed: Mobile Share Value iPhone (??)

Don't worry about it.  You still have your existing plan with your new phone as long as you didn't cancel your account 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Removed: Mobile Share Value iPhone (??)

Whew. Thank you. I certainly hope they simplify their plans in the comming years.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support