Refund question

Contributor

Refund question

Is a refund possible even if I have not used the plan? I canceled yesterday due to receiving a bill. I haven't even used a single minute, data, text, etc. So nothing been used for the whole month.

Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Refund question

If there is absolutely no usage and the phone was returned and line cancelled before the 14 days, you most likely will get a clean bill, a call to customer care once the bill cycle that was assigned to you has closed out should be all that is required.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thanks. I bought the phone at no commit price along with the plan online. Its been passed 14 days as I am keeping the phone and not the plan. So even though I did not used or activate the line that came with it, I still get billed for not even using a single call on it? I did call in yesterday to cancel the line which went fine but forgot to ask about the bill.

I would call CS but the wait is toooooo looong. I just want to know how adjustments work when the plan isn't used.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Expert

rusky wrote:

Thanks. I bought the phone at no commit price along with the plan online. Its been passed 14 days as I am keeping the phone and not the plan. So even though I did not used or activate the line that came with it, I still get billed for not even using a single call on it? I did call in yesterday to cancel the line which went fine but forgot to ask about the bill.

I would call CS but the wait is toooooo looong. I just want to know how adjustments work when the plan isn't used.

you will get a bill, you had the service even if you did not use it, it will be for a full month;s service as final bills are not pro-rated

Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support