For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
jcschwerin's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, June 4th, 2016 1:59 AM

Promises not fulfilled

I switched from Sprint to AT&T about 6 weeks ago.  My bill is higher than they promised, I have talked to several people and they all say they will fix it, there is a note on my acct and customer service will credit my acct.  Still nothing.  I was promised 150 for each phone line and to pay off Sprint.  NOthing    uuuggghhh      I am telling everyone I know to stay away from ATT     

Can anyone help me?

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

So with the switcher credit you traded in a device and purchased new phones via Next?

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Not enough information.  

What part of your bill is higher than expected?

Did you get a credit for trying in your phones?

If you are expecting pay off reimbursement, did you submit your final bill ?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I , too experienced what David606 id.. I left ATT for10 days (after 20+ years) to go to Verizon. Verizon fail to tell entire truth about their service, so I came back to ATT. I am on my 3rd bill...I sent in my last bill via att website, mailed back the phones via ATT return mail receipt, and get this...I get a letter saying I don't qualify for my visa cards to 1. pay back the switch fee of 800.00 because I didn't turn in my phones..WRONG!!! some nice lady (att rep) traced them and found they were at one of their Ft Worth Texas offices. 

Its  now 3 weeks later and I have now been turned over to come collections agency for Verizon. I called and all I get is pass the buck. I am also to get received credit for the BOGO offer and yet I am still being billed for that as well.  This is  not the company that I am familiar with. all I want is for this corrected for it is not that difficult. and now my credit stands to be in jeopardy ?? They don't even bother to properly notate your acct when you call in with an issue. I guess I need to contact my attorney. I will not sit back and allow them to mess up my excllent credit rating....funny they check your credit to make sure you can pay them but their neglience is causing me to look like I dont pay my bills?? I don't think so...

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

@angie58

You have to pay your Verizon bill, thats on you.  Even if the credit came on time, it is too late to prevent your previous carrier's bill from being late.  

Since you you have all the documents for the credits, send photos of it all by private message to @ATTMobilityCare and they can help you.  

If if you don't get some traction, please let us know and I'll kick it up to employees with extra pull.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.