Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Ported from At and T to Verizon and lost all Voice Mails Immediately - Please Help!!!

Contributor

Ported from At and T to Verizon and lost all Voice Mails Immediately - Please Help!!!

How can I get my Voice Mail messages back?

Message 1 of 7

Re: Ported from At and T to Verizon and lost all Voice Mails Immediately - Please Help!!!

Voicemail is a carrier feature. How could you possibly think you wouldn’t lose them?

I don’t think there is any way to get them back. It is never a good idea to use voicemail for long term storage of anything important.

Message 2 of 7
Contributor

Re: Ported from At and T to Verizon and lost all Voice Mails Immediately - Please Help!!!

The Verizon rep in our local store stated - no data would be lost. That's how I am in this situation.
Message 3 of 7

Why don’t you talk to that rep (or someone from Verizon) then?

I think they meant no data on your phone.

Message 4 of 7
Contributor

They are unable to help.
Message 5 of 7

Well then why are you claiming they said it was possible? I already said it isn’t, and you refused my answer.

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Master (ACE - Master)
Accepted by MicCheck
‎03-11-2019 6:54 AM

Voicemail is not ‘data’, and therefore not stored on your phone. 

Its gone and you can’t getbit back.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support