Need help understanding your bill?
rosie51's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, July 27th, 2015 8:46 PM

Plenti card link problem

I just paid my ATT bill and wanted to link my new Plenti card but it reflects a number I do not recognize as my ATT number!!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hey there @rosie51

I’d be happy to help with linking your Plenti card to your AT&T account!

May I ask at what stage you are seeing a number you do not recognize? If you have already received your Plenti card, you can link it to your AT&T account by clicking here. Simply sign in with your AT&T Access ID (don’t have an Access ID? Click here to register!) and follow the prompts to add your Plenti card to your AT&T account. If an incorrect number is appearing in relation to your Plenti card, I would recommend contacting Plenti here.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S6. I signed up with Plenti on my old phone and never received a card or number. Do I have to start register again. I tried to sign on with my informationI know is correct but it always gorder back to the sign on page. Will you assist with my problem?
RJ

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Greetings: When I linked my plenti card number to my phone number I received the following online message which shows a phone number of  ***** which is not my phone number nor ever been my phone number??  My following phone numbers have always been listed on my AT&T accounts-home: *****, cell: *****. Please help me correct this  AT&T system data base error.  I am trying to link my Plenti number to my AT&T accounts numbers to ensure I receive earned Plenti points for such actions as Going Paperless on my AT&T Accounts and signing up for Direct TV which I just activated. Tomorrow 12-3-15 the Direct TV Technician is installing the Direct TV lines at my home so I want to ensure that my Plenti account is correctly linked to my AT&T accounts so I correctly receive the Plenti points.  Thanks, Steve *****   Manage Plenti card link(s)

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.] 

We've successfully updated your information.

Linked accounts

Wireless Status Plenti card number
Wireless
help What accounts are eligible to link with Plenti?

If you have a combined bill, only your AT&T consumer postpaid wireless service is eligible to earn Plenti points. If you don't have an eligible wireless service from AT&T, you can't link with Plenti right now.

Linked ************1499
Change | Unlink

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

My plenti link is broken and will not let me edit it or remove. I have not received points for teh last few billing cycles. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

I want to link my plenti card to my att account. I log into my att app to do it but it always give error...Create an ATTID Access ID... PROFPL01... how do i do it? Thanks in advance for the help.

• 

25.7K Messages

8 years ago

Check for existing ID
Before creating a new Access ID:

Create an ID
You need to be on the login page of myAT&T app or our mobile site, or on the myAT&T login page from our full site, to complete these steps. 

1. Select Register today! or Register.
  2. Select the account type and enter the requested information.
  3. If you received a validation code, enter it. Or, enter the password for the account.
  4. If prompted, indicate whether you are the account owner, meaning your name is on the bill.  Or, if you don’t own the account, provide the account information to gain access. Otherwise, request access from the account owner.
  5. Create your ID and password. (On the app, you can choose to save your password for easy access the next time you log in.)
  6. Agree to the Terms & Conditions.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I'm having the same issue.  I chatted with at&t support and they tried it on their end and it did the same thing.  After an hour of them fumbling around and not escalating it I ended the chat and have not pursued it any more.  Wish they could fix this.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

i have a card

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I iinked my phone but need ti linke u verse

@ATTMobilityCare wrote:

Hey there @rosie51

I’d be happy to help with linking your Plenti card to your AT&T account!

May I ask at what stage you are seeing a number you do not recognize? If you have already received your Plenti card, you can link it to your AT&T account by clicking here. Simply sign in with your AT&T Access ID (don’t have an Access ID? Click here to register!) and follow the prompts to add your Plenti card to your AT&T account. If an incorrect number is appearing in relation to your Plenti card, I would recommend contacting Plenti here.

I hope this helps!

Charise

i linked my phone when i click on link it takes me to wireless I need u verse

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I want to add my plenti number to my att acct
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.