For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
AnnieDWR's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, August 10th, 2018 1:58 AM

Phone wrongly reported lost or stolen

My mom graciously allowed us to be added to her account. In turn, she benefitted from a nice corporate discount. I unfortunately allowed our phones to be suspended due to non payment. She got angry and reported our phones as lost or stolen. Now we can’t use the phones. 

I am happy to proceed with our Next payments on our devices if we can use them somehow. There’s two big problems: 1) they’re reported lost or stolen and 2) I can’t get an AT&T account on my own, because my credit is poor. (I can’t afford a deposit.) Does our corporate account allow an override?

We have 2 new ipads. One was paid at $199 with a commitment of 2 years I think. 

We have a brand new iPhone 8 Plus. 

We have an iPhone 6s Plus and 8 plus that are both almost paid for. 

What options do do we have? These devinces are not lost or stolen and can be paid for. 

Thank You,

Desperate Customer 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

6 years ago

Since she was the account holder, she had the authorization to report them lost or stolen. Only she can remove that notation. If the phones are not paid for, since she is the account holder, if they do not get paid for, it will go on her credit report.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

6 years ago

Yup.  You have to work it out with momma.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

hi , i live in Iran and there is no service provide by att, recently i reset my iphone 6s+ and now its listed in lost or stolen device ,how can i help it ,i really need my phone .

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

5 years ago

@aliameri wrote:

hi , i live in Iran and there is no service provide by att, recently i reset my iphone 6s+ and now its listed in lost or stolen device ,how can i help it ,i really need my phone .

Did you read the solution post?  Only the person who put it on the blacklist can remove it.  At&t will not help you, no carrier will.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.