For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
Mamadi's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, May 23rd, 2016 7:46 PM

Payment arrangement

I set up a payment arrangement on my
Att. I set it up for June 8th. At the time it didn't have a pay by date. I looked today and it says pay by June 6th. What do I do? It says they can't be changed and I don't want my service interrupted.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

8 years ago

Hi @Mamadi 

Thank you for contacting the AT&T Community Forums! I can help you modify this payment arrangement!

We do offer the ability to modify your Payment arrangement as long as the date has not yet passed. Instructions on how to change a payment arrangement can be found here. The late payment fee will still apply if a payment arrangement is established, and you may still receive past due notifications.

If you are unable to modify your payment arrangement online please send us a private message by clicking here and include your full name and a good contact number where we can reach you.

Thank you for forming part of the AT&T family!

Rachel A
AT&T Social Media Manager.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I made a pay arrangement, however my funds won't be available until a later date. How do I change the date on my existing one?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I need to change the dates on my first & second payment arrangements.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I need to change the date on my payment arrangements.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Hello I am was supost Make a Payment on My account tomorrow but I need it moved to next Friday My Ssi Got all Screwed can you Help Please Sad in Ca 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I need a 3 day extention on my payment arrangement.. My check does not arrive until the 12th. Please do not suspend my services. I promise to pay $200.00 on November 12th. Thank you.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Will this be possible?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This is not my wireless account. My payment arrangement change has to do with my U-VERSE account. I need a 3 day extention with a promise to pay $200.00 on November 12th.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

7 years ago

@Kmgasaro

1.  This is NOT ATT.  This is a customer forum

2.   Once you make payment arrangements you can't change them.

3.   Support cannot help you.  Once you promise to pay, you have to stick to it or the computer will suspend you.  Because of past abuses the system is entirely automated. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

My payment was due fri. 24th. Can I please change it to fri. The 3rd.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.