Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Past call records

Highlighted
Contributor

Past call records

I need a copy of atleast 6 months back of my phone call records. Not mine but the other phone on my plan. 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by Gary L
‎06-03-2018 10:04 AM

Re: Past call records

Call records for all lines are on your monthly bill. Log into your account and go to the wireless bill section and select whatever month you need. The last 16 months are available online.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Past call records

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!